Apartments in wine farmhouse of Chianti
- Countryside; Weddings & Events; Local Products; Family Holiday; Farmhouse; Apartment; Chianti; Cooking classes
In the heart of the Chianti hills, 35 km from Florence and 6 km from Certaldo, on top of a hill, is located an organic farm with 140 ha, producing wine, olive oil and cereals. The farm, with its nineteenth-century manor house and its 3 adjacent houses lovingly restored, can accommodate up to 50 people.
The large garden with unusual trees and plants, part lawn, part stone and brick, offers the possibility to eat outside.
The underlying swimming pool (16m x 6.50m) overlooking the beautiful landscape of Chianti is shared with the other guests.
Although the vast garden and the swimming pool are shared with all the guests, there are great possibilities to create their own quiet corner.
In the garden it is also a small delightful consecrated Chapel that provides a quiet corner for meditation.
1. The apartment Cascinale (for 5 people) is a lovingly restored farmhouse, located in the vast garden and just aside the main villa.
The atmosphere is typically Tuscan beamed ceilings and wooden floors, white walls with lime and terracotta floors.
It consists of a large living room with sofas and characteristic fireplace, a dining area, large kitchen, 3 bedrooms, one triple, 2 bathrooms and a small storage room. All apartments are equipped with central heating.
2. Aside, always in the garden of Villa, there are 2 other apartments :
- Casa Lorenzo for 4 people
- Azalea House for 4 people.
each has inside: living room with kitchenette masonry, 2 double bedrooms, bathroom with shower. Outside, the porch, a nice wood oven for outdoor cooking.
3. In front is located another farmhouse composed from :
- Casa Dante for 7 people
- Oliveta for 4 people
4. At 400 meters from there is located the last farmhouse Palavigne, composed from a large apartment for 10 people and another one just for 2 people.
5. The prestigious villa, surrounded by a large garden with old trees, stands on top of a hill in a panoramic position from which you can see groups of cypress trees, vineyards, olive groves, wheat fields, woods and, in the distance even the wonderful towers of San Gimignano.
The Villa consists of a large hall which leads to the first floor. Where there is a large living room with sofas and mirror of the eighteenth century, fireplace, large dining room, large kitchen with fireplace, 9 bedrooms that are named after the flowers in the garden, furnished with antique furniture, 6 bathrooms, balconies . The house does not have central heating.
the towns of Certaldo, San Gimignano, Monteriggioni, Siena and Florence are nearby.
This will enable to spend your holidays in complete relaxation and stroll through the fields or follow the hiking trails nearby.
- The Mugnano riding 3 km distance will offer the opportunity to enjoy pleasant horse rides.
- Cooking lessons customized on request
- Wine tasting and olive oil with a mini course on production.
- Personal chef service
- Tours in Florence and Siena