Farmhouse at the seaside in Maremma
- Seaside Holiday; Countryside; Weddings & Events; Family Holiday; Apartment; Maremma and Grosseto; Country house
In Maremma, in fields of wheat and sunflowers, stands an old recently renovated farmhouse, which has retained a typical rustic Tuscan style and charm.
The farm was once used for the breeding of dairy cows and in fact, the current living room (now redesigned and remodelled) used to be the old barn.
The large building is set in a large park with a swimming pool ( m. 6X12), with a solarium equipped with umbrellas and sunbeds. Near the outdoor pergola there is a relaxation area with a barbecue. The whole garden is enclosed by a fence, with parking in the shade.
Countryhouse with 2 apartments : 14-20 sleeps
Dependance : 4-6 people
Total bedrooms : 3+2+2
Bathrooms : 2+1+1
The main complex consists of two very large apartments ( sleeps 6 + TRIO SQUARE 7 beds) with spacious rooms, with furnishings inspired by the style of Maremma , where the original floor tiles come from.
The 2 apartments can be linked together to form one very large one. The kitchens are well equipped with a dishwasher, oven, fridge, and a washing machine for communal use. They are well suited tolarge families , groups , sports teams, etc ...
The lounge area boasts a pool table and a large fireplace - it can also be used for events and occasions such weddings, receptions and meetings.
Next to the main building is a detached restored bungalow for 4-6 people. also surrounded by a large private garden and private relaxation areas. Composed of a living room with a sofa bed and fireplace , a kitchen ( with an oven and dishwasher) and 2 bedrooms.
The 3 apartments can be booked separately or together.
- In the large park with a swimming pool guests can relax under the sun in a solarium equipped with umbrellas and sun beds, or head to the beach. The pool is open from early May (depending on weather conditions) and sun loungers are available .
- The gardens are furnished, shaded by a pergola and umbrellas and separated by a trellis.
- At short distance, still in the local area, you can explore the sights of the ancient village of Massa Marittima and in about 1.5 hours you can reach the stunning cities of Siena , Florence , Pisa, and Arezzo.
- Set in open countryside approximately 3 km from the sea in a natural conservation area dedicated to the protection of the local wildlife, this property is a 5-minute drive from the nearby beaches of Follonica, where you can indulge in shopping, or from the rocky coastlines of Cala violina or Punta Ala, where you can try snorkeling or scuba diving.
- horse riding
- Wine tasting in the cellars
- Water sports
- Boat tours
- visit of Elba Island