Countryhouse in quiet nature
- Mountain holiday; Countryside; Farmhouse; Apartment; Mugello and Val di Sieve
Here you will be able to enjoy the peace and quiet that comes with being surrounded by nature. You will also experience extreme well-being, as you are pampered by the friendly hospitality of Marco, who manages the farm with his family.
The farm and the surrounding area available to guests stretches over 100 hectares, and is completely fenced off. It produces forage and cereals, olive oil, fruit and vegetables. There is even a herd of selected goats.
1. Main farmhouse with 3 apartments :
- 2 apartments for 4-5 persons (100 m2) each with 2 bedrooms+ sofabed in the living room, separated kitchen;
- 1 apartment with one bedroom (80 m2) for 2-3 persons.
- 1 apartment in the indipendent small house (70 m2) for 2-3 persons
3. Wood's house:
1 apartment for 2-3 persons (80 m2), fully independent and isolated from the main house, located on the edge of the forest on the slope of a hill with superb views. Consists of living room with fireplace and kitchenette (4 gas cooker, fridge, oven), double bedroom, bathroom with shower. A small outdoor building used as a laundry.
All apartments feature a fireplace and television.
- Swimming pool and pond
- Agricultural products of own production
- Dinner on request
- Florence 35 km
- Lake Bilancino 25 km
- Circuit F1"Mugello Circuit"
- Pontassieve 23 km (connecting trains to Florence)
- Vicchio, birthplace of Giotto florentin artist
- National Park of the Casentino Forests with the city Londa (7 km) and Stia (30 km), which offer a unique experience and an unforgettable experience discovering one of the oldest forests in Europe.
- Vallombrosa Abbey (40 km)
The monks Vallombrosani form a branch of the Benedictine order; their name comes from Vallombrosa mountain place about thirty miles from
- Verna Sanctuary (70 km), famous for being the place where St. Francis of Assisi received the stigmata on September 17, 1224.
- The valley of the river Falterona
- Hiking and horse riding:
the estate is part of the territory of the "National Park of Casentino Forests", an area ideal for hiking, horse, donkey and visits to sites of historical and spiritual tours. A rich and well-preserved natural heritage and man-made environment: forests, crops, churches and houses from which you can enjoy a magnificent view of the vast lake Bilancino.
- Shopping outlet centers:
The Mall 35 minutes (about 30km), one of the most popular outlets in Tuscany and Barberino Designer Outlet 45 minutes (40km)
- Visits of the Medici villas Cafaggiolo and Trebbio
-Tours in Florence on request
- Bike tours with guide on request.